Are you driven to help the world's most vulnerable citizens? Do you love kids and want to help them thrive? There are many different childcare placements available throughout the world with Bamboo.
- Provide love and attention to underprivileged children in impoverished neighborhoods and use your skills in music, art, dance, jewelery making, & crafts work shops to give them the greatest chance at having a happy, successful life.
- Work alongside local staff in day-care centers, orphanages and schools, including organizing games and activities,assisting with homework, playing with the children and educating them on hygiene.
- Work with disadvantaged children in Cusco, including working at orphanages, daycare for babies, homes for abused children and community centers, as well as working with street children at shelters.
- Help in providing children with the essential skills in life and the way to successful futures free from poverty. Care and mentor children, helping with homework and tutoring.
- Work along side house mothers to assist with teaching, homework help, childcare, and the daily operational running of homes for children who have lost parents to HIV/AIDS or as a result of genocide
- Care for orphans, street children and children with disabilities. Many children have disabilities and need your love and support. Help with physical therapy or teach music, art, dance and life skills to help them thrive.