TEFL Courses

Get qualified to teach abroad with an English teaching certification

Search by:

What kind of course would you like to take?

TEFL Certificate


There isn't a huge difference between TEFL and TESOL certificate. Technically, a TEFL course trains you to teach in a country where English isn't the first language while a TESOL will train you to teach at home as well.

View TEFL Courses and TESOL Courses
CELTA Certificate


Think of "TEFL" as the product and "CELTA" as the brand. Like TEFL, a CELTA course will train you to teach English to adults anywhere around the world. The difference is that it's accredited by Cambridge University.

View CELTA Courses

Trending Destinations

Getting certified abroad could help you build the network you need to get a job. Take a course where you want to work!

New Experiences

What to Look For in a Course

Check Mark

At least 100 hours of instruction

Check Mark

20 hours of practice teaching (yes, some online courses provide this!)

Check Mark

Accredited or affiliated with a reputable university

Check Mark

Job placement assistance

Read the Full Guide