Teach English in Vietnam: 5 Spots Left for Our Next Intake
- 11 March 2019 - 4 spots left
- 22 April 2019 - 8 spots left
Teaching in Thailand offers some incredible opportunities to push your own boundaries and explore an incredible corner of the world all the while making a meaningful contribution to the lives of the children you teach. TravelBud's program ensures you're super well prepared for the classroom and includes an in-country TESOL course, in-class real life training, 2 days of practical teaching at a local Thai school and a week's cultural orientation.
We also offer 24/7 in-country support throughout your stay and will guide you through both your program and visa applications to help you avoid any costly mistakes and get you ready for your teaching adventure in no time! The TravelBud team have plenty of first-hand experience teaching English in Thailand, so you'll be speaking with someone who's gone through this exact experience before - this way you'll be given the best advice on everything, whether you're wondering what the TESOL course entails or simply what clothes to pack.
- Guaranteed job placement
- Excellent pre-departure support to prepare you for your trip
- 24/7 in-country support for anything you might need while abroad
- Top quality in-class TESOL course done in Thailand
- Much loved weeklong cultural orientation in Thailand to prepare you for life there