If you have a degree and are looking to get the holy trinity of gap year goals under your belt - traveling the world, experiencing new cultures, getting paid well - then teaching English in South Korea is definitely for you! Our placements, whether you choose public schools or private language centers across South Korea, all come with amazing perks like great pay, free accommodation, flight reimbursement, and 24/7 pre-departure and in-country support.
We offer both regular online and an in-class TESOL course done in Korea for 2018. There are a lot of benefits to our packages like airport pickups, cultural orientation, visa guidance and complete assistance throughout the complex job application and interview process. The TravelBud team have also all taught English overseas before, so you'll be speaking to someone in the know who can answer all your questions both serious and simple.
- Great pay of around $2300 per month + bonus pay
- Free furnished accommodation
- Flights to South Korea reimbursed
- Choice between public and private school placement
- Choice between online or in-class TESOL course included in the program