Explore numerous national parks, immerse yourself in Maori culture, have access to world class surfing and skiing – and world class education, all in one university. If you are looking for a study abroad experience that is action packed inside and outside of the classroom, Massey University is the place for you.
Live and study alongside locals in the vibrant capital city of Wellington. With our flexible course enrollment program, you will be able to access their Wellington campus' full-course curriculum. Choose from hundreds of high-quality academic courses to meet your academic requirements back home.
* Study and live in a one person room in Wellington, a city known as New Zealand's cultural capital, located on the south-western tip of the North Island
* Enjoy New Zealand's spectacular outdoors, with skiing, tramping, surfing and vineyards all just a day trip away
* Earn academic credits, average classes per week: 4; average class hours per week: 12.5
- Wellington is a true walking city, with unique national treasures, arts and culture, gastonomic delights, shopping sensations and scenic beauty on New Zealand's North Island.
- The university's magnificent museum building, perched at the crest of Mount Cook alongside the National War Memorial and Carillon and former National Art Gallery, overlooks the stunning vista of the capital city and its harbor.
- Massey University offers a wide range of extracurricular student activities available for all students, from the alpine club to fire-spinning to waterpolo.
- The international student support team organizes a trip to Queen Charlotte Sounds for dolphin watching and a Martinborough winery tour every semester.