Shane English School Beijing is looking for teachers to start immediately. The schools offer competitive salary packages and a relaxed schedule with only 20 hours a week. New and experienced teachers welcome. Interested teachers should apply immediately.
- Teach classes of very young learners (3-6) and young learners (7-12)
- Class are small with a maximum of 12 students
- 20 hours per week
- Teachers keep a regular schedule of 5 work days per week with 2 consecutive weekdays off
- Each class has a teaching assistant (TA) to help prepare activities, check homework, and discipline students
- There is a structured curriculum for teachers to follow and all materials will be provided for the teacher
- For both new and experienced teachers, there will be a comprehensive training period to ensure teachers are well prepared to teach the curriculum
- There is a Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
Shane English Schools is one of the biggest British-owned language schools in Asia. Once you become a Shane teacher you will have the opportunity to easily move around between schools both inside of China and in the other 12 countries where Shane has established itself.
Saxoncourt is the parent company of Shane English School, and also serves as its recruitment arm. Saxoncourt will provide you with all services you'd expect from a company with over 20 years of experience. Interested teachers can apply via saxoncourt.com and our friendly recruitment team will then guide you through every step of the way from now until the very end of your contract.
- 18,000 RMB per month
- 4,500 RMB flight reimbursement
- 4,000 RMB end of contract bonus
- 22 paid days of holiday per year
- Health insurance provided
- Visa costs in China covered
- Arrival hotel provided until a suitable apartment can be found for the teacher
- The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.