Projects Abroad offers international Law & Human rights internships in Mongolia for students learning more about legal and human rights issues in Mongolia. Students will work with local lawyers and groups to provide for an enriching international experience. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information on internships in Mongolia.
- Not only will you have the opportunity to work with Projects Abroad staff, but also locals in Mongolia, giving you the opportunity to learn more about the issues at hand.
- This internships has flexible start and finish dates. Let Projects Abroad know when you would like to start and finish, and we can design a program that fits your time-frame.
- An internship in Mongolia gives you the opportunity to live with a host family and learn more about the local culture.
- Projects Abroad internships in Mongolia welcome students from around the world, giving you the chance to build long-lasting friendships!
- The program fee includes all major costs, paving the way to a hassle-free experience!