Experience this city’s vibrant business environment that has emerged as part of Ireland’s economic recovery. Walk to work through Dublin’s historic streets or take a double-decker bus, the tram, Dart, or Metro. Linger over a lunch of shepherd’s pie or Irish salmon.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, gives you the ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.
You’ll be guaranteed an unpaid internship placement at a local business or organization, where you’ll work for at least 32 hours a week. We will work with you to find the closest placement match between your professional and personal goals with what’s available in Dublin.
- Before you go, we work with you to fine-tune your rsum, perfect your cover letter, and hone your communication and interview skills as we prepare you for working in a new cultural environment.
- You'll be guaranteed a placement at a local business or organization where you will work up to 40 hours a week.
- Develop your professional skills and gain substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today's competitive job market.
- Live in a student apartment located in residental Dublin. Apartments are shared by three to five students, and consist of a fully-equipped kitchen, two or three bedrooms, and a common area.
- Get to know Dublin through extracurricular activities and cultural events.