Spend a gap year in India on a six-week expedition and volunteer work program from Sankalp Volunteer. The program will provide participants with a great cultural and volunteering experience of a lifetime. The program combines travel, adventure, and volunteer work, filling the gap year with rewarding experiences and action.
The program provides participants with the opportunity to get involved in meaningful volunteering work in Jaipur and travel to India's most interesting destinations on weekends. Volunteers will work in one of the available volunteer projects in Jaipur. Volunteers will be working alongside locals in uplifting the lives of children from poor and disadvantaged families.
- Four week Volunteer Work in Jaipur
- Volunteer Options: Project for Street Kids, Orphanage Work, Women Empowerment
- Two weeks travel to most popular destination of India
- First week - Visit to Pushkar, Ranthambhore, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer
- Second week - Visit to Taj Mahal, Golden Temple, Dharamshala and three days Himalayan Trekking