Explore the tropical south, rural west, historic north and the flourishing east, in our biggest, most comprehensive, best-value China adventure! Our 25-day China tour goes through the major regions, top destinations, major sites and countless hidden gems in off-the-beaten-track locations. It's probably the quickest, most cost-effective and enjoyable way of seeing so much that this eye-opening country has to offer.
- Adventure: Camp overnight on the Great Wall, go bamboo rafting in Yangshuo, and hike up Hong Kong’s famed Victoria peak.
- Culture: Visit adorable pandas in Chengdu, see the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, and learn some awesome kung fu moves at the Shaolin Monastery!
- Food: Enjoy mouthwatering Sichuan hotpot, champagne in a Shanghai rooftop bar and taste the ‘freshest’ tea in China.
- Relaxation: Take a mud bath in an underground cave, enjoy massages and try out cupping!
- Learning: Explore UNESCO heritage sites, visit Buddhist monasteries, and learn some Mandarin to help you engage with your surroundings.
What to Expect
Day 1: Arrive in Hong Kong
Day 2 - 5: Yangshuo-- Here you will have the opportunity to do a bike ride to Moon Hill and a cave complex including mud-baths and hot springs. One of the most memorable experiences you will have here is Activity: cruising down the Yulong River on these Chinese style Gondolas
Day 6 - 8: Chengdu-- Some of the many possibilities for Chendu activities are having a mandarin lesson, getting a massage from a blind masseuse, or watch a traditional Sichuan opera.
For the full itinerary, send us a message and we will send the schedule for the full 25 days.
Housing & Meals
Your housing while on the tour will vary greatly depending on the day. Some nights you are in a hostel and others you are in a guesthouse. Overall, you will get a good feel of all of the different accommodation types that exist in China.
During your 25 days here, you will be surrounded by the most incredible food we have to offer. Whether thats Sichuan Hot Pot (known for its legendary spice) or enjoying local delicacies like scorpion!