Come join this great opportunity to experience Thai culture and volunteer in a meaningful placement.
Over the years, our assortment of Thailand programs have successfully hosted volunteers from around the world. No matter what you're interested in - teaching, childcare, gardening, sports, cultural exploration, animals, construction, and more - we have an option for you!
Peruse through our options below and start planning your trip to Thailand today!
- Learn about Thai culture while volunteering in local villages and teaching underprivileged children. Volunteers will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from teaching, organic gardening, and assisting with after school activities such as sports, art projects, and games.
- Volunteer in the local villages set in the magnificent hills of Chiang Rai. Volunteers help the Akha community with a variety of projects based on the needs of the tribe at that time.
- Be part of an amazing wildlife sanctuary that rescues injured or orphaned gibbons and provides them a secure and happy home. Volunteers will help take care of the gibbons by feeding them, cleaning their enclosures, and helping socialize the gibbons to human interactions. Volunteers will also participate in a cultural orientation week at the beginning of the project, which introduces Thai culture, cuisine, and societal norms.
- Teach local children English which provides them a foundation for their future education. The school believes in teaching English by using fun, positive learning techniques such as games. Volunteers will learn how to control a classroom, prepare lesson plans, and assist with extra-curricular activities.
- Be part of a team that helps an impoverished community grow and develop into a strong, independent society. Volunteers will begin their volunteer experience with a one-week orientation to learn about Thai culture and customs. Volunteers then travel to Koh Samui and begin their projects which include painting walls, renovating existing structures, and assisting with any other projects around the community.
- Be part of the conservation effort that is working towards restoring the marine and coastal ecosystems in Phang Nga. The project reaches out to local villagers, hotel workers, and dive shop owners to teach them the importance of marine conservation and how they can help these efforts. Depending on the time of year, volunteers will help with sea turtle conservation, various surveying projects, and mangrove planting.
- Take part in a 4-week intensive teaching course, which culminates in earning the Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification. Then spend the last two weeks honing your teaching skills while working in a government school. Near the end of the project, volunteers will be given the opportunity to seek further employment teaching English in Thailand.
View Program Information
–Accommodations and 3 meals a day during your stay
–Airport pickup upon arrival
–Orientation and training with cultural introductions
–Comprehensive travel and health insurance for volunteering abroad
Program Cost Excludes: Flights, personal expenses, extra excursions, visa fees (if applicable)