$250 OR £250 OFF
There’s still time to make this year count.
Tanzania is East Africa’s largest country and also one of its most diverse, consisting of famous landmarks, mountains and tropical stretches of coastline as well as countless native cultures, languages and customs. As well as this, the country has some of the best game viewing on the continent, and is home to some of the most famous areas for viewing Africa’s wildlife, including the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
We have been working in Tanzania for over a decade, in the mainland town of Moshi and the tropical island of Zanzibar.
African Impact's Top Volunteer Programs in Tanzania
- Live the tropical island dream while teaching English, caring for children, promoting gender equality, developing the community center and assisting with local conservation initiatives
- Assist with researching dolphins in their natural habitat, study the impacts of tourism on dolphin behavior and discover a new underwater world collecting data on coral reefs
- Give back to those who are less fortunate in a rural town at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. You will teach English to young children and adults, as well as support members of the iconic Maasai tribe
- Are you a keen diver with an interest in marine conservation? Or, perhaps you’d like to learn to scuba dive while volunteering to preserve and do research on dolphins in their natural environment?
- Get ready to learn about the challenges facing girls in Tanzania and work as part of a team to ensure adolescent girls aged between 11 and 18 are empowered, educated and uplifted
- Work with one of Africa’s most iconic tribes, whose members mostly have not had the opportunity to access education as a child