Maybe you've recently completed a TEFL qualification and are now looking for real classroom experience to boost your confidence and add to your CV. Or maybe you are thinking about a move to Spain, but would like to check it out before you make any long-term commitments.
Perhaps you're simply a fantastic person who would like to help others less fortunate! Whatever your reasons, we would love to hear from you.
Our volunteers receive 20+ classroom hours each week; all lesson plans and class materials; regular observation and feedback sessions; 24 hour teacher support; centrally located accommodation (optional). The rest of the time they're out enjoying tapas, making new friends and enjoying the local bars and restaurants!
- Develop your teaching skills in a relaxed, professional environment
- 20+ hours of teaching practice with real students
- All lesson plans and class materials provided
- Career development through observation and feedback
- Accommodation (optional) for as little as 13€ per night