Volunteer abroad in Cape Town, South Africa with Connect-123! Our Cape Town volunteer programs expose students to issues unique to South Africa as well as those that pertain to Africa in general. These experiences will allow for self-transformation in an incredible international setting.
Explore one of the most stunning cities in the world while giving back to local communities. Volunteering in Cape Town gives you the opportunity to make an impact on many societal inequalities, such as illiteracy, education, healthcare and human rights.
Our program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your placement including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events and cultural activities. Volunteers will be provided with housing assistance and pre-trip guidance as well as airport pick-up and detailed orientation upon arrival.
Visit our website for more details!
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Our program deposit is completely refundable! While most organizations require a non-refundable deposit, we’re confident that you’ll love our service and that we’ll find the right placement for you.