When you volunteer as a group with IVHQ, you have the ability to completely tailor a program to meet the needs and interests of your group. With group options available in a variety of project settings, IVHQ are able to ensure that your group gets the most out of their experience abroad!
To volunteer as a group you are required to have at least 8 members, and you are able to nominate a group leader, who will be in contact with our IVHQ Groups team right from day one. Your group can be made up anyway, whether it be a high school, university, corporate or religious group, we can customize a program for you.
Discover below 5 of the 30 group destinations currently available to IVHQ groups. You can find more information on volunteering as a group on the .
- Groups in Guatemala can stay in the same accommodation, arrange private transport and build a range of cultural and tourism activities into their itineraries prior to departure. IVHQ's local team in Guatemala also assign a dedicated coordinator to your group for the duration of your stay.
- A large group can easily be accommodated together in India, whether it be teaching at the same slum school, working on a medical campaign or taking a weekend trip to the Taj Mahal! With the bustle of Delhi, or the serenity of Dharamsala, there are two awesome group destinations to consider in India.
- If you are after a program with a large focus on cultural immersion, Morocco is the perfect destination to consider. Groups can stay together in a large Riad, and use their afternoons to explore many of the points of interest in Rabat, many of which are free!
- With fully customizable programs and start dates, groups in Romania are able to leap into life as a local, and truly experience all that Miercurea Ciuc has to offer! With 6 exciting volunteer projects, there is plenty of options for groups.
- If your group is looking for a unique type of volunteer work, Peru - Cusco should be top of your list. With a central hub in Cusco, groups can take part in a range of volunteer work, while still being accommodated together in the evenings and for any additional activities added.