Volunteering India has been working with several local organizations and NGOs in and around Delhi, with the aim of making a better society through sustainable development. We are currently hosting 9 meaningful volunteering programs in Delhi that are exclusively designed by our expert team after detailed research of the areas that need proper attention.
Delhi, the capital of India, is the gateway to the country for most of the foreign visitors. The warmth of the city, the vibrancy, the cosmopolitan amalgamation and the historical richness of the city will definitely make you fall in love with the place.
Starting from Street Children’s Project to Orphanage Project and Women’s Empowerment Project, students and gap year travelers can effectively utilize their stay while in Delhi. For medical and pre-med students, we have internship program in Delhi offering the scope to learn about the health care system of India.
- Opportunity to work with local organizations, hospitals, slum schools, childcare centers, disabled care centers and NGOs in and around Delhi
- Intensive cultural immersion and a chance to take a deeper look into the lives of the Indians in general
- Explore the famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites that were built during the Mughal Era, dating back to 14th and 15th Centuries
- Binge on Indian cuisine, shop at the local markets, learn to speak the Hindi & much more
- Gain first-hand work experience and boost your Resume