We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
India is a rapidly developing country, filled with a rich culture, traditions and beautiful landscapes. There are major community development issues and a huge gap between the rich and poor. You can make a sustainable long-term difference through a variety of different project focuses in India.
Top Volunteer Projects in India:
- Contribute to sustainable, long-term women’s empowerment initiatives when you travel to Kerala, India. Help give women and young girls access to equal education, health care and income opportunities.
- Discover the colorful culture of India when you volunteer alongside local teachers supporting disadvantaged children. Your work will support a local care center as well as low income families by assisting with their educational needs.
- Volunteer on construction projects in local slums in India. Assist on projects addressing basic needs such as building eco-toilets, home repairs, or renovating schools and playgrounds to make them suitable learning environments.
- Discover Asia when you travel to Nepal, India and Laos on a world wind volunteer experience! Contribute to valuable childcare initiatives and help provide much needed educational and early development support to the underprivileged children of these regions.
- Provide support for special needs children, lead sessions, games or sport activities alongside specialist teachers. Assist with the children's physical and education development and take part in therapeutic activities with the local residents of the relief settlement.
- Travel to the highlands of Central India to help authorities rewild a natural tiger habitat and work with the villagers to increase their economic opportunities.