Eco Caminhos is a self-sustaining Eco Farm in the beautiful green mountains of the atlantic forrest in Bazil. We allow people to experience life on an eco farm in every possible way. You can learn about organic farming and bioconstruction, go on hikes, do horseback riding, enjoy camping weekends, and build campfires. You interact with the other people here as much as you like.
The beautiful nature, manual labour and community ambiance provide an excellent environment to reflect about life and come at ease. We receive any kind of age group and often receive entire families.
We offer different type of accommodation options. You can stay at the volunteer house where you have basic, but comfortable accommodation and share a room with other volunteers. An alternative is to stay with a local family so you can immerse yourself in the Portuguese language and the local customs and food.
- Experience life on a self-sustaining Eco Farm
- Learn about bioconstruction and agroforestry
- Make friends from across the globe
- Do hikes, horseback riding, camping weekends and learn Portuguese
- The farm offers an ideal environment for reflection.