Interested in getting paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Italy & 80+ countries worldwide.
As one of the top destinations for world travelers and a major center of European commerce, Italy represents one of the top countries for teaching English in Europe. English teachers typically need a BA & a TEFL certification to teach in Italy.
Teaching in Italy is one of the best ways to live abroad, build your resume, learn a new language, and explore one of the most exciting countries in Europe. Major cities for English teaching in Italy include cities like Rome, Naples, Milan, and Turin.
ITA offers TEFL classes in Italy (Florence & Sardinia), Online, and in 25 locations worldwide. We've helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Italy? Is Italy the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Italy & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Italy, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Rome, Florence, and Milan.
- Professional Level TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including Rome and Florence. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Italy: How do I actually find a teaching job in Italy? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Italy. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Italy, Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Italy? No problem! Italy is one of the most popular countries for ITA graduates teaching English abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you get to Italy & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Europe!
How Do I Get Started?
or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!