The course presents the principles that underpin language teaching, and deals extensively with the analysis of English from the learners' perspective. You will also cover training in the presentation of new language; activities that will develop language skills, the planning and effective use of classroom resources, syllabus design and timetabling.
The course is divided into two closely interconnected parts. Input sessions covering language teaching methodology and language analysis are followed by daily Teaching Practice sessions, with feedback from course tutors and other trainee teachers. The course syllabus is designed to enable candidates to:
- Develop an awareness of language and knowledge of the systems of English so that these can be applied in the Teaching Practice
- Develop an understanding of the contexts in which adults learn English, their motivation for doing so, and the respective roles of the teacher and the learner
- Develop familiarity with the principles and practice of effective teaching to adult learners of English
- Develop a range of skills for teaching adults in the classroom
- Develop familiarity with appropriate resources and materials for use with adult learners for teaching, testing, and for reference
- Identify opportunities for their own future development as professionals in the field
View Program Information
Europe » England » London
Europe » England
This program has not been reviewed yet.
About The Provider
TEFL Express is brought to you by Language Link*, whose distinguished reputation in International Language training makes us a leader in our field.
Our many years experience in training, listening to students and receiving feedback about our graduates has helped guarantee you highly professional and