The Chungnam Office of Education (CNOE) is responsible for the education of its students.
They are looking for qualified applicants to teach in their secondary public schools throughout the region.
Vacancies are available each month and all contracts are for 12 full months.
CNOE is a constituent part of the English Program in Korea (EPIK) and therefore the employment contract is the same.
You would be responsible for teaching 22 classes per week and your hours would be from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary is from 2.2m won per month to 2.95m won per month.
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, Emart Voucher for 10,000won, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Throughout your time – whilst applying; during applying – and after you are here – we will be available to support you and be there for you.