High salaries, free housing, free flights, an extensive group orientation, paid vacation and bonuses are just a few of the many perks of teaching English in South Korea.
Navigating the EPIK (public school) application process on your own can be daunting. Greenheart Travel's team has worked alongside the South Korean Ministry of Education and the South Korean National Institute of International Education for over 7 years, and will offer you friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough support each step of the application process.
Fall 2019 Positions:
August 2019 - September 2020
Spring 2020 Positions:
February 2020 - March 2021
About the application process: The application is released about 6 months before the start date.
Deadline to apply: 4 months before you'd like to leave
Application Fee: USD $75
This fee is waived for anyone who takes a TEFL/TESOL course through Greenheart Travel
- Paid EPIK Public school placements throughout South Korea
- We'll make sure you don't waste time and money preparing and submitting incorrect documents
- Save money or pay off student loans
- Receive in-depth pre-departure support includes cultural and logistical training to prepare you for life in South Korea
- Be connected to a community of Greenheart Travel alumni teachers before, during and after your teaching contract