This 2-week summer program provides a real understanding of the European Union: its institutions, policies and its constant system of negotiation.
The “EUROPEAN NEGOTIATION Program” provides a unique learning experience through six key assets.
1. Bringing together students from different countries and academic backgrounds;
2. Use of innovative and interactive learning methodologies (simulations, exercises, e-learning), based on ESSEC IRENE know-how;
3. An exclusive two-day simulation of the European Council to experience the challenges of multilateral negotiations;
4. The direct contact and interaction with practitioners coming from different backgrounds (policy-makers and elected officials, highly-ranked European officials, diplomats, managers, civil society);
5. A study trip to Brussels to visit EU institutions, private companies and public organizations (e.g. the OECD Headquarters in Paris);
6. A campus based at the heart of the Paris Business District (La Défense).