You can make your dreams of studying in Paris a reality, even if you’ve only studied French for 2 semesters.
Upon arrival, students participate in an orientation and take a three-week intensive language class so that they can be prepared for the semester ahead. After the group class, students continue to work one-on-one with their professor and teaching assistant each week. Students build the rest of their schedules by choosing 3-4 courses at our University of Paris partner institutions (these may be in French or English) and/or APA's in-house art history and political science classes. Ongoing academic support is available when needed.
Meet new friends and live in a foyer (French student residence) or choose a homestay and experience daily life with a carefully selected French host family. Benefit from a a culture package loaded with two tickets to the performing arts each month, 2 day trips, a weekend excursion, a cooking workshop, and unlimited entry to national museums.
- Take courses in any discipline alongside your French peers, in either English or French, at an institution in Paris.
- Receive unparalleled language and academic support throughout the semester.
- Participate in a stimulating cultural program that includes tickets to the performing arts and exclusive excursions.
- Live like a real Parisian in a foyer (French student residence) or with a French host family.
- Spend a semester or academic year living and studying in Paris.