$5000 a year scholarship
The University of Western Australia is the oldest university in the state of WA and is well-known for its programs in engineering. UWA offers degrees in the following types of engineering: Chemical, Civil (ranked #48 in the world, QS 2017), Electrical & Electronic, Environmental, Mechanical, Mining (ranked #11 in the world, QS 2017), Oil & Gas and Software Engineering.
Popular classes include: Renewable Energy, Petroleum Engineering, Gas Processing - Flow Assurance, Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Underground Construction, Robotics, Power Electronics, Wastewater Engineering and more!
UWA engineering graduates also have the highest starting salaries in Australia (approximately $69,1264 AUD per year) according to the Good Universities Guide 2016 and are well sought after by employers.
And don't forget about the opportunity to do research with a professor, too. How about in UWA's Centre for Energy or the UWA Centre for Offshore Systems?
UWA even accepts FAFSA loans, so apply now!
- choose from 8 different engineering disciplines
- opportunity to do undergraduate research
- world renowned engineering in oil and gas, civil engineering and mining
- close partnerships with industry leaders, such as Chevron
- Group of 8 university ("Australia's Ivy League")