You went, you saw, you conquered!
Now you're back from your experience overseas, and ready to tell everyone about it… and we want to listen!
The Go Overseas community is full of travelers who are eager to hear from those who've gone before -- whether that's studying abroad in Berlin, volunteering in Buenos Aires, or teaching in Busan.
Think of leaving a review as giving advice to a good friend who is interested in your program. What stories would you tell? What photos would you share?
Tips on Writing Your Review on Go Overseas
If you're feeling stuck, we have a handy guide on how to write a helpful review. Here's the short version:
- Be personal: your personal details and stories help paint a picture for your fellow travelers they can't get anywhere else.
- Don’t sugarcoat it: it's perfectly okay to mention the things that didn't go perfectly. Offering constructive criticism not only helps fellow travelers make a more informed decision, but it helps your program provider make improvements.
- Be nice: if you wouldn't recommend your program to anyone, that's okay. To help fellow travelers understand why, make sure to explain what specifically made it so negative.
- Start a dialogue: if you have read past reviews, go ahead comment on what others said in their reviews. This helps fellow travelers understand the program and experience more deeply.
Are you ready to inspire someone else to follow your footsteps and go overseas? Get started on your review!
Thanks for being a part of our community,
- Mallory & the Go Overseas Team