SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL IS HIRING IN 3 LOCATIONS IN BEIJING.
Shane English School is looking for teachers to start immediately. The schools offer competitive salary packages and a relaxed work schedule. We invite both new and experienced teachers to apply.
- Teach classes of very young learners (3-6) and young learners (7-12)
- Class are small with a maximum of 12 students
- 20 hours per week
- Teachers keep a regular schedule of 5 work days per week with 2 consecutive weekdays off
- Each class has a teaching assistant (TA) to help prepare activities, check homework, and discipline students
- There is a structured curriculum for teachers to follow and all materials will be provided for the teacher
- For both new and experienced teachers, there will be a comprehensive training period to ensure teachers are well prepared to teach the curriculum
- There is a Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
MORE ABOUT SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL
We focus on support and development of our teachers and this is done in various ways. On arrival, teachers go through a training session which covers all areas needed to teach the wide array of classes they will have. There is ongoing teacher development in the form of class observations, workshops, and team teaching and a supportive and nurturing environment provided to ensure that teachers are able to grow to their full potential.
We feel that it is important that teachers who teach with us in Asia have a well-rounded experience. We encourage our teachers to explore the local culture and neighbouring countries during their time with us.
Our Head Offices are populated with Shane teachers who have grown and developed with the company and then moved up into varying roles such as teacher management, teacher training, teacher recruitment, marketing, sales, and other roles.
Saxoncourt is the parent company of Shane English School, and also serves as its recruitment arm. Saxoncourt will provide you with all services you'd expect from a company with over 20 years of experience. Interested teachers can apply via saxoncourt.com and our friendly recruitment team will then guide you through every step of the way from now until the very end of your contract.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher)
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate
- A native speaker with a passport from either the USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Apply via our online application form
2) For a faster application, please email the following documents to [email protected]
- a copy of your degree
- a copy of your TEFL certificate (if you don't have one please see our TEFL offer on saxoncourt.com)
- a copy of your passport (please feel free to cover your passport number)
- 18,000 RMB per month
- 4,500 RMB flight reimbursement
- 4,000 RMB end of contract bonus
- 22 paid days of holiday per year
- Health insurance provided
- Visa costs in China covered
- Arrival hotel provided until a suitable apartment can be found for the teacher
- The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.