For more details please visit our career site: ctgogo.careers.eteach.com
Children’s Tales International Kindergarten is one of the best international kindergarten chains in China. We are currently looking for talented teachers or aspiring teachers to join us in our mission. Our students are between the ages of 2 and 6. Basic monthly salary ranges from RMB 14,000 to RMB 43,500 (plus benefits) based on experience and qualifications. We believe that attracting and fostering a talented and diverse workforce is crucial to our success, and more importantly, to the success of our students.
• Teach, supervise, and play with students.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with parents.
• (For experienced applicants) Design curriculums and activities.
• (For seasoned applicants) Organize and guide other teachers on campus. Liaise with the administration to improve teaching quality and teacher management.
From RMB 14,000 to RMB 43,500 per month plus benefits. Final base salary is to be determined based on the standards set in the official pay scale.
At Children’s tales, our mission is to foster the whole child.
We believe that children are like seeds. Under the right conditions, their inner strengths will blossom and lead them to grow, explore, and thrive in their own way. They are naturally rich in imagination and eager for knowledge. We foster our children with care by creating meaningful experiences and friendly environments, in which their inner strengths can be awakened and inspired. Throughout this process, the developmental needs of children are met and the nature of children is respected. As a result, our children will grow up as competent, confident, and sociable individuals who are broad in horizons.
Located in the capital of the world’s second-largest economy, Children’s Tales has nine branches in Beijing and one in Cheng Du. Our kindergartens offer a beautiful environment for our students and a professional environment for our teachers. We currently employ over fifty foreign teachers at our modern and spacious locations. Our staffs are made up of both Chinese and foreign teachers. We care deeply about our children and want our staffs to do the same.
We believe that attracting and fostering a talented and diverse workforce is crucial to our success, and more importantly, to the success of our students. As a result, we believe firmly in the talents that we’ve chosen. Our foreign teachers are the leaders of the class and Chinese teachers are there to support them. We care about the career development of our staffs, so there are plenty of opportunities for growth within the company. We give aspiring teachers the opportunity to develop their own lesson plans and contribute to the design of the curriculum. We encourage our teachers to discover and practice their own unique style of teaching. No two lessons are the same at Children’s Tales. Teachers interested in management and administration will have access to those positions within the company later in their career. The possibilities are endless.
All in all, the children at Children’s Tales remain our number one priority. We place great emphasis on the education and development of our children. Therefore, it's important for us to have teachers or aspiring teachers that want to offer the best of themselves and grow with our students. We are not dictators in our classrooms, we are invited into our children’s world. Therefore, our job as educators is to enrich their world as much as possible and give them the necessary support for them to become the persons that they are meant to be. That's the kind of environment we work in. If you are interested in being a part of our mission, please check out the details below and at our career site: ctgogo.careers.eteach.com
• No criminal record.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.Ed preferred)
• TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate or teaching license, or a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
Additional qualifications that raise the salary and may raise the title:
• Degree in education (BEd, MA in Early Childhood Education, etc.).
• Teaching experience in kindergarten/primary school/language training school.
• Management experience in kindergarten/primary school/language training school.
• Teaching licence in a country where English is the official language.
• TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate.
8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. (These are baseline figures. Work hours are slightly different between different positions.)
• Two weeks paid vacation during Chinese Spring Festival.
• Days off with pay for government-recognized holidays such as Moon Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, New Year’s Day, etc.
• 2 days off with pay for Christmas day.
• 2 weeks of paid days off at the renewal of your contract.
• Flight tickets.
• We will meet you upon arrival at the airport and provide you with up to one week of free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staffs can help you find accommodations, and help you find your way around the city, etc. We will also provide cultural lessons and tips to help you adjust.
• Insurance support.
• Health insurance.
• Free weekday lunches.
• Help in securing a legal working visa (residence permit).
• Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons.
(The holidays and benefits here are baseline figures. More benefits and holidays are available for high positions.)
Other cool things:
• Be part of a dedicated team and work together to enhance the teaching quality and curriculum.
• Join a network of professional teachers and work together to provide quality teaching.
• Sharpen and push your teaching skills to reach the next level of your career goal.
• Teacher assistants are there to support you (2/3 TAs per class).
• Lots of available tools and props to use at your convenience.
• Have fun and connect with children daily.
• Experience Chinese culture at the heart of the ancient empire.