Please visit our career site for more details: ctgogo.careers.eteach.com
Children’s Tales International Kindergarten is currently looking for English speakers to fill teaching positions in China. There are multiple openings for each position. Our students are between the ages of 2 and 6. Basic monthly salary ranges from RMB 14,000 to RMB 40,000 based on experience and qualifications. We are recruiting all year round due to expansion.
Located in the capital of the world’s second-largest economy, Children’s Tales has nine branches in Beijing and one in Cheng Du and is still growing! Our kindergartens offer a beautiful environment for the kids and a professional environment for the teachers. We currently employ over fifty ESL teachers at our modern and spacious locations. Our staffs are made up of both Chinese and foreign teachers. Our mission is to give our students the experiences they need to become competent and confident Individuals. We care about the kids and want our staff to do the same. We don't only teach English, we teach values too and we always work as a team. We like creative people, friendly people, and people who want to have fun.
Our foreign teachers are the leaders of the class and Chinese teachers are there to support them. There are plenty of opportunities for growth within the company. We give aspiring teachers the opportunity to develop their own lesson plans and contribute to the design of the curriculum. No two lessons are the same here at Children’s Tales. Teachers interested in management can go for our coordination and management positions later on in their career. The possibilities are endless.
All in all, the children at Children’s Place remain our number one priority. So, it's important for us to have teachers or aspiring teachers that want to offer the best of themselves and grow with the kids. We are not dictators in our classrooms, we are invited into the kid’s world and it's our job to enrich it as much as possible. That's the kind of environment we work in.
• No criminal record.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.Ed preferred)
• TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate or minimum two years of working experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• 2 years or more teaching experience.
• 3 years or more primary school teaching experience in an English as native language country.
• Teaching, supervising, and playing with students.
• (For experienced applicants) Organizing and guiding other teachers on campus.
• (For expert applicants) Designing curriculums and activities.
• From RMB 14,000 to RMB 40,000 per month (based on qualifications and experience) + benefits. (Payable in local currency)
8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm. (7-hour work day)
• Three weeks paid vacation per twelve-month period.
• Days off with pay for government-recognized holidays such as Moon Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, New Year’s Day, Chinese Spring Festival etc.
• 2 days off with pay for Christmas day.
• 10 paid days off after contract renewal.
• Flight tickets.
• Free weekday lunches.
• Help in securing a legal working visa as long as the applicant has the minimum requirement of a BA diploma.
• Insurance support.
• Health insurance.
• We will meet you upon arrival at the airport and provide you with up to one week of free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staffs can help you find accommodations, and help you find your way around the city, etc. We will also provide cultural lessons and tips to help you adjust.
• Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons.
Other cool things:
• Teachers work together to enhance curriculum.
• Be part of a dedicated team, and not just floating around through the day.
• Lots of available tools and props to use at your convenience.
• Teacher assistants are there to support you (2/3 TAs per class).
• Join a network of professional teachers and work together to provide quality teaching.
• Have fun and connect with children on a daily basis.
• Sharpen and push your teaching skills to reach the next level of your career goal.
• Experience Chinese culture at the heart of the ancient empire.
Feel free to visit our website at: www.ctgogo.com/en
Apply at: ctgogo.careers.eteach.com