Greenheart Travel’s paid English teaching program in Vietnam is your chance to make an incredible impact in the classroom while having the travel adventure of a lifetime.
Why Greenheart Travel?:
To be Eligible:
- Native English Speaker
- Citizenship from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Bachelor’s Degree
- In-person TEFL/TESOL Certification required (NO online courses)
- 21-60 years old
- Adventurous, mature, flexible and open-minded
- Due to the challenges of living and working abroad, any health conditions, whether mental or physical, may affect your eligibility
Upcoming Program Start Dates:
April 22, 2019
Teaching Placement: $1,810*
Teaching Placement + TESOL Course: $2,560*
*Cost includes entire of YEAR of health insurance to last you the duration of your training and teaching contract.
Why do I have to pay for a job?
Programs like this one in Vietnam don’t have direct government funding, so teachers who want to teach there must cover some of their own expenses. When programs cost money, we do try to keep them as cheap as possible (we are a non-profit!) but there are some costs associated with running a program when it does not have any direct funding. The program cost covers things like an entire year of insurance (with a $200,00 medical maximum), orientation and excursions, accommodation during orientation (and the TESOL course if you add that on), support staff, airport pickup, transfers, administrative costs of placement and support, etc. Program staff will be available to answer any questions before and after arrival, and you’ll have access to 24/7 support if needed while in Vietnam.
Request more information and an email from Greenheart Travel staff here: or call 1-888-ABROAD-1
- Full time, paid teaching placement in Vietnam
- Monthly salary of up to $1,800 USD
- One week comprehensive orientation upon arrival
- Accommodation during orientation (and the TESOL course if you add that on!)
- Pre-departure support and orientation from your experienced Greenheart Travel Program Manager
- Pre-departure webinars including cultural training & program logistics
- Airport pickup
- 24 hour in-country support for duration of the program
- International medical and accident insurance provided through Greenheart Travel for the duration of your contract
- Work visa arranged by the school
- “Culture Smart” Vietnam Customs and Culture Guidebook