Upcoming semester starts May 2018 and we have more than 150 positions available to be filled in from now on. The orientation is held on 12-13 May 2018 for applicants who are new to Thailand or who never have teaching experience in Thailand.
Applicants who wish to start later in June, July or early August, we do have many more placements to be filled every single months.
Available Placements with monthly salary (THB);
Bangkok 2 positions (Science degree teach Science) 40,000 THB
Nakorn Pathom (near BKK) 1 position female 30,000 THB
Samutsakorn (near BKK) 1 position (SAF Degree only) female 32,000 THB
Phitsanuloke 2 positions female 35,000 THB
Phang-nga 2 positions female with experience 35,000 THB
Singburi 1 position female 32,000 THB
Hatyai (Songkhla) 2 positions (start 23 April) 32,000 THB
Kalasin 6 positions 35,000 – 37,000 THB
Satun 1 position 30,000 THB
Buriram 1 position female 37,000 THB
Surat-thani 1 position female 30,000 THB
● To teach English to Thai student
● To prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and exams and marking
● To attend school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● Complete other tasks as assigned by school
● At least 1 semester contract (end of September) to 1 year renewable contract (end of Feb/Mar)
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Weekends off in Private and Government Schools)
● Teaching hour 5 hours a day or 25 hours a week maximum
● Teaching level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult
How to apply
Please submit your CV, recent photo, scan passport and scan degree certificate to [email protected]
Salary 30,000 - 40,000 THB monthly depending on location, degree major and teaching experience
Orientation and short-training program (for new travellers and inexperienced teachers who start the beginning of each semester)
Prearranging with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the process.
24/7 Support in emergency case
Full support upon school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
Opportunities to join Road Experience team excursions and English camps
Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday