We are currently accepting application for the EPIK Fall 2018 Public School Program.
We also have Public Schools with education offices that come with an EPIK contract.
We work with EPIK, the Gyungnam Office of Education (GOE) & the Chungnam Office of Education (CNOE) - they are 3 different programs; and you can apply for all of them!!!
If you apply direct - and you have a higher chance of failure.
Use the services of a recruitment company to assist you through the lengthy application form - review and improve upon it - make sure it's just right + then assist you with the interview + guide you through the documentation process. That’s the whole point.
This is our specialty + the director of EPIK once said that Korean Horizons has the highest rate of success. We are also the number 1 recruiter for GOE and the ONLY recruiter for CNOE
If you know you want to teach for EPIK, GOE or CNOE - then why not use Korean Horizons? It's free after all - and there's no downside to you.
The EPIK public school positions are available 26th August, 26th September and 26th October.
The GOE public school positions are available 1st July, 1st September and 1st October.
The CNOE public school positions are available throughout June, July and September.
Locations including the metropolitan cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Daejeon, Ulsan, Sejeong & within the provinces of Gyeonggi, Gangwon, Chungnam, Chungbuk, Gyeongsangnamdo, Gyeongsangbukdo, Jeonbuk, Jeonnam & Jeju.
If you do your best; we will certainly do our best - and together let's make sure we get you the position you are looking for.
There are 22 classes per week. 1 class would last for 40-50mins each.
Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm. It would be Monday to Friday. no weekends, no split shifts.
Salary is in accordance with the government’s pay scale. Please see here for further details : http://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php. To entice teachers to teach more in the countryside, the government pays a higher salary. The larger locations pay the least.
Overtime in after-school classes is often available to boost your salary.
Free accommodation and meals will be provided throughout the orientation. Afterwards; you will move into your rent-free furnished apartment.
We will be available throughout your employment contract. If you google Korean Horizons, you can see what others say about us. Our services are free and we are financed by the government here to recruit you.
Benefits include all the usual benefits :
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
ALSO - By becoming a Korean Horizons Teacher; you will also receive :
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Book on Teaching, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.