Greenheart Travel’s paid English teaching program in Thailand is your chance to make an incredible impact in the classroom while getting paid to have the travel adventure of a lifetime.
Learning a second language in countries like Thailand, where tourism is a major part of the economy, and where the country is developing quickly, is not a hobby like it is the United States. Learning English in these countries is a ticket to increase job opportunities.
As an English teacher you will be able to make a positive impact on your host community while getting paid to live abroad.
Apply by Nov. 22nd to start your teaching contract in January 2018!
- Paid English teaching positions throughout Thailand
- 1 week orientation (+ optional 3 week TESOL certification) in either Hua Hin or Chiang Mai
- One semester contracts (semesters are around 4 months long but your commitment might be shorter if you arrive in the middle of a semester)
- Monthly guaranteed salary of at least 30,000 THB per month
- Full-time teaching placements in kindergartens, elementary, middle, and high schools
- Monthly start dates, year round
- International medical and accident insurance coverage provided through Greenheart Travel for the first 4 months
- Accommodation during orientation (TESOL Course Option: hotel accommodation is included for the entire month of your course as well)
To be Eligible:
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Age 20-50
- Citizen of US, CA, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ, or S. Africa
- TEFL/TESOL Certification is required unless you majored in Education
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
Learn more about the program, and options for TEFL courses and additional start dates, by visiting our website.
- Full time, paid teaching placement in Thailand
- One week comprehensive orientation upon arrival
- Accommodation during orientation TESOL Course Option: hotel accommodation is included for the entire month of your course as well
- Pre-departure support and orientation from an experienced Greenheart Travel Program Manager
- Airport pickup
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin for Hua Hin Participants (Chiang Mai participants will fly directly to Chiang Mai)
- Full screening/background check on school and contract negotiation
- 24 hour in-country support for duration of the program
- International Medical and Accident Insurance provided through Greenheart Travel until work visa is processed (4 months)
- “Culture Smart” Thailand Customs & Culture Guidebook
*Program does not include: your airfare to Bangkok, visa fees, meals, visa renewal trips, daily local transportation, or rent during your teaching contract