We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Intern with GVI in Thailand and discover the land of smiles; a land surrounded by stunning golden beaches, intricate temples and a rich culture. Although Thailand has a thriving tourism industry, there are many poorer communities. Thailand is also home to a variety of fauna and flora that are both unique, diverse and in some cases endangered. GVI offers a variety of internships in Thailand including:
- Help manage an elephant sanctuary and receive career development opportunities. Kick start your career on this multi-faceted internship in Thailand's stunning Chiang Mai region.
- Combine your interests of teaching and animal care while gaining valuable work experience with our multi-faceted internship. Discover this fascinating culture while contributing to the rehabilitation of mistreated elephants, learning about plant biodiversity and teaching English to the local community.
- Assist with climate and conservation issues that the region faces be directly involved in biodiversity research, turtle conservation and environmental education. This is the ideal opportunity to kick off a career in conservation.
- Interns can gain valuable career development opportunities on this internship in a coastal region in Thailand. You work in three areas: teaching English and environmental education to the local community, plant and animal biodiversity and animal care. This internship gives you the boost to get ahead of the rest!
- This conservation program gives you the opportunity to live and work in one of the most stunning places on earth. Based on a tropical island, next to a picture postcard beach, you will work alongside GVI and local partner staff.
- Combine teaching and traveling on this internship while you gain a valuable TEFL qualification and teach English in the majestic country of Thailand. After a successful internship, you may even get to work for GVI or a selected partner.
- Develop professional and personal skills while teaching English to children in Thailand's Phang Nga province. Join a short-term internship centered around teaching English to children in local schools. Immerse yourself in the traditional Thai culture and enjoy the stunning landscapes of the area!
- This is an excellent opportunity to genuinely experience the unique Karen hill tribe culture, as well as gaining teaching experience and helping to significantly improve the English language knowledge of the villagers. This is to ensure that the villagers acquire the knowledge and skills needed to run their own sustainable elephant conservation project.