Most internships are designed to only help the company. The Beacon Fellowship for Business is designed to help you and the company.
Under the mentorship and guidance of a project leader from firms such as McKinsey, Bain, or BCG, Beacon Fellows spend 2 or 4 weeks abroad consulting M-F on client-site in teams of 10-15 students.
All Fellows are high-caliber students who want to intern abroad in consulting and finance, but Fellows come from numerous majors and backgrounds. Prospective Fellows' overall academic performance must be outstanding. High grades are often indicative of high talent and a strong work ethic, both of which are the two ingredients for an excellent professional.
Students who apply to the Beacon Fellowship should expect to return to the States with a deeper appreciation of their field, their host country, as well as their home country. Beacon makes students' career development process easier and faster to help students pursuing vocations in business and finance.
- Receive mentorship from consultants from major firms such as McKinsey, Bain, and BCG
- Work on meaningful, real-world projects of high importance to local clients
- Meet teammates from all over the country who are driven and passionate
- Enjoy weekend excursions to nearby cities, as well as startup incubators and business schools in and around your target city
- Gain mentorship and experience that will boost your career and help you discern your career path going forward