Step into a fast-paced work culture with ISA Internships and gain insight into the complex system of Korean business culture. Aside from its Confucian work values, Seoul is known for its colorful traditions, exotic foods and strong technological infrastructure. Don’t speak Korean? Not to worry, placements are available in English and Korean.
Seoul is considered to have the best technological infrastructure in the world with near city-wide wireless internet and DMB (mobile TV technology). Internship placements in Seoul are limited to the following career fields: Arts and Humanities, Business and Marketing, Education (limited), Political Science, Social Work, and Visual Arts.
It is among the largest cities in the world in terms of both population and area. With over 20,000,000 people residing in the Seoul metropolitan area, the capital of South Korea is truly a modern, cosmopolitan city. Since the vast majority of this change has occurred in the last fifteen years, there are still many
- Receive personalized advising that helps you identify your internship goals, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- Begin your transition into your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Some highlights included a tour of the Namdaemum market and Gyeongbokgung Palace.
- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.