Are you seeking a highly relevant global experience in mental health that enables you to develop professional skills and offers you a thorough cultural immersion in a unique African country?
Enroll in a Mental Health Internship in Rwanda, share your knowledge and skills with selected local host institutions and organizations, and gain insight into the very special mental health situation in the country. A bit more than 20 years after the 1994 genocide, Rwanda is widely lauded as a success story not only for its development progress but also for its achievements in reconciliation and nation building.
Co-hosted by GEI and the Center for Mental Health (CMH) at the University of Rwanda, placements are available to students and professionals in the various mental health disciplines and related subjects.
- Combine a highly relevant global experience with professional skills development and cultural immersion.
- Work with Rwandan colleagues and develop your intercultural communication skills, confidence and adaptability.
- Gain new insight through a unique African perspective on mental health in developing countries.
- Learn about the unique Rwandan success story.
- Create once-in-a-lifetime memories and build lasting personal and professional friendships.