We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Business Internships Abroad are a great way to apply your business management and leadership skills, explore the world, experience new cultures, contribute to a sustainable cause and kickstart your career!
Catered towards current high school'ers or students under 18, the GVI programs across the globe contribute to a variety or projects.
Volunteer and Adventure Experience Locations:
- Travel to Fiji and volunteer on waste management plan initiatives or assisting with the construction of the village's recycling infrastructure. You can look forward to taking in the stunning scenery, dolphin watching, and exploring the local waterfalls and beaches, an a fun-filled adventure trip.
- Form part of an international group of under 18 volunteers in Laos' ancient city of Luang Prabang. You will work towards increasing the educational opportunities of students in Luang Prabang, while fostering a cross-cultural exchange through the mediums of language and sport. Immerse yourself in the fascinating Lao culture!
- Journey to Curieuse Island and contribute to one of the leading marine and terrestrial data collection organisations in the Seychelles. You will take part in critical research and help support the creation of conservation policies. Join us in paradise and live amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world!
- Looking to further your PADI certification? Look no further than our Marine Conservation Awareness & PADI Advanced Open Water Course program. You'll earn your merits in the gorgeous Yucatan Peninsula while swimming among the living coral and fish. Experience new dive sites and the stunning beaches of Mexico.
- Join a group of international volunteers to meet the needs of a Nepali community. Groups will work on one of a variety of projects to improve local infrastructure- from building water tanks for drinking water, improving sanitation facilities or renovating schools to create healthier learning environments. Participants will divide their time between immersing themselves in local the community to experience Nepali culture and exploring the fascinating geography of the region on a 4 day trek. Make this summer different for you and those you help!
- Eager to experience a new culture while contributing to the local community? The iconic city of Cape Town offers breathtaking coastline in addition to being a thriving, multi-cultural metropolitan hub. While exploring the southern-most tip of South Africa, you'll have an opportunity to work with local disadvantaged kids on orphanage and school renovation projects throughout the city.
- Looking to improve your awareness of conservation? Look no further than the majestic Limpopo Province. Immersed in the South African bush, you will learn to spot and track animals, wilderness survival skills and improve your celestial navigation abilities.
- Spend your summer in the Phang Nga province of southern Thailand! Go beyond the tourist traps and see a truly unique view of Thailand. Our group volunteer projects focus on the local Non-Formal Education Centre to help build and maintain a community learning environment. And after many long and satisfying hours at work, explore the amazing beaches and landscapes as adventure around this beautiful region of Southeast Asia. GVI offers you the opportunity of a lifetime- to take the time to explore while giving something back!
- Earn your PADI Open Water certification while expanding your knowledge about marine conservation -- did we mention this all takes place on the beautiful beaches of the Yucatan Peninsula?! Explore the ocean by swimming with fish + coral (while learning about their species and marine research best practices). Also enjoy the land adventures such as: exploring ancient Mayan Cities, lush jungles and much more!
- Use your spring break to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged communities; instead of simply traveling, spend your time giving back to a local community in Costa Rica. You get a chance to get involved in helping to develop the infrastructure and educational environments of the local community.
- Make the most of your spring break and travel to the stunning Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and volunteer in marine conservation. All our volunteers will get a chance to earn their PADI Open Water qualification on this unforgettable trip. Discover the beauty and adventure Mexico has to offer!
- Join our wildlife awareness program for under 18's in Costa Rica and be sure to have the adventure of a lifetime. You'll get a chance to join a team of international teens and help us contribute to long-term conservation and community projects. Our under 18's can look forward to living and working in an authentic Caribbean town, experiencing its rich culture and food, while contributing to the conservation of sea turtles.