Announcing $12,000 in Scholarships for First Time Travelers!
Working abroad in New Zealand during your gap year is your chance to explore a stunning country while getting paid to live like a local. Add international experience to your resume and have some incredible adventures along the way without breaking the bank during a 6 month or 12 month work visa.
- Citizens of the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, or EU only
- Ages 18-30
**Due to visa regulations for a Working Holiday Visa we cannot make exceptions to these requirements. These are put in place by the NZ government.
Program At a Glance:
-- Spend up to a year working and traveling in New Zealand
-- Work in part-time service industry jobs or in career-oriented positions
-- Get paid to explore New Zealand and travel in your free time
-- Pre-departure and in-country support during your program
-- Flexible start dates and job opportunities year round
Program Fee: $1,460 USD
- 6 months of international medical insurance included
- Bank account set up prior to arrival
- Welcome Week in Auckland and Bay of Islands with accommodation included
- 1-on-1 job assistance service, support, and advice
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your time abroad