Explore EF's newest destination, EF Seoul!
Explore the magic and mystery of the Eternal City – from the ancient landmarks like the Colosseum and Pantheon to the backstreet trattorias that serve world-class cuisine. Learn Italian at EF Rome, located in the Navona District.
At EF, you decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. Personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Italian Cinema, Cooking, Grammer, and Exam Preparation. Earn transferable college credit for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.
EF Rome is accredited by EAQUALS and our courses are recognized by The University of Montana, our partner in higher education.
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- EF Rome is located in the city center, between the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
- Top activities include a tour of Gianicolo, visits to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and day trips to Florence or Tivoli.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.