Explore EF's newest destination, EF Seoul!
From medieval architecture to a vivid modern art scene, EF offers language immersion in two distinctly German cities. You will make guaranteed progress in your language skills whether you are enjoying the green space of the Englischer Garten in Munich or strolling around Potsdamer Platz in Berlin.
At EF, you decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Grammar, Writing Skills Workshop, Public Speaking, German Culture & Film, and Exam Preparation (DACH). Earn transferable college credit from for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.
EF’s German schools are accredited by EAQUALS and our courses are recognized by The University of Montana, our partner in education.
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- 2 schools, amazingly located in Munich and Berlin.
- Top activities include cooking classes, a tour of the BMW factory, art museums, and day trips to Potsdoam and Salzburg.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.