EF Gap Semester is 12-week program that allows students the flexibility of starting in either September or January. The semester begins with a group orientation and 2 weeks of cultural immersion of Europe. Students then personalize their program with two 4-week modules enabling them to combine their choice of language course, volunteer service or internship. Students regroup for Leadership Academy and gala banquet before graduation.
Students are able to earn college credit, place out of language requirements, and return home with a portfolio of certificates that document their achievements. Students can even round their gap experience with an optional college application and essay writing seminar.
EF Education First is the largest private global educational company in the world with over 52,000 staff through 612 offices and schools in 50 countries.
- Experience a great tour of Europe with your cohort
- Have the option to learn a language at a recognized EF Campus
- Help a community in need through service learning
- Get work experience with an internship in one of the world's best cities
- Attend a Leadership Academy at an English castle