Skip to main content
Values of a Company of Travelers
- We are inquisitive and curious about everything. Learning is the most important part of our process.
- We prioritize long term expertise over short term gains.
- We are not afraid of failure. We embrace challenge.
- We support and empower each other to go against the status quo.
Default to Transparency
- We value honest and open communication. We communicate relationships, processes and what is going on "behind the scenes."
- We believe sharing information is the best way to foster transparency in our field.
Be Data Driven
- When it can be measured- we measure it. KPIs > vanity metrics.
- We are always thinking about what data we have and how to use it.
- We focus on what we can accomplish today. Small wins lead to big success.
- We take ownership. We see projects through and communicate results.
Put Community First
- We put our communities’ goals first. We talk in terms of their priorities, helping them to discover what they want and how to achieve it.
- We seek feedback from our community constantly. We engage in conversations, not monologues.
Give Warm Fuzzies
- We support the team. We give both positive and constructive feedback regularly.
- We share information proactively. We are collaborative and ego-less when searching for the best ideas.
- We work passionately (but not obsessively… usually).
- We constantly pursue projects that excite us and align with the Go Overseas mission.